|Due to organizational changes, the Graphviz web site will see some modifications in the near future. In particular, it will probably no longer provide binary packages for Windows and Macs. The latter can be obtained via Macports or Home Brew. If someone wants to set up Appveyor for Windows, we would be grateful.|
Graphviz Example: UNIX Family 'Tree'
This is our earliest example file. The graph was originally hand-drawn by Ian Darwin and Geoff Collyer in 1984 and 1986, though we added to it a little.
Click on the picture to view the .gv file
Copyright © 1996-2004 AT&T. All rights reserved.
- Re: Can 'dot' be run without system-wide installation?cmd/
20 hours 24 min ago
- Can we use DOT to plot using the output from VIS model checker?
2 days 1 hour ago
- Re: Unable to Execute Graphviz Script in Spyder
2 days 9 hours ago
- The core PostScript renderer
3 days 17 hours ago
- Text in node labels (by
4 days 17 hours ago
- At present, this is not
5 days 17 hours ago
- When you ran configure, you
5 days 21 hours ago
- If you want to animate
1 week 5 days ago
- GraphParserException from Grappa still not solved
1 week 6 days ago
- Re: subgraph layout in dot
2 weeks 10 hours ago