After Graham Wills 19971.
Nodes are placed on concentric circles depending their distance from a given root node.
You can set the root node, or let
twopi do it.
Attributes for twopi features
- normalize – normalizes coordinates of final layout. Valid on: Graphs.
- overlap_scaling – Scale layout by factor, to reduce node overlap.. Valid on: Graphs.
- ranksep – Specifies separation between ranks. Valid on: Graphs.
- root – Specifies nodes to be used as the center of the layout. Valid on: Graphs, Nodes.
- voro_margin – Tuning margin of Voronoi technique. Valid on: Graphs.
- weight – Weight of edge. Valid on: Edges.
Last modified October 2, 2022: update twopi attributed (601bc23)